[amazon template=banner amazon music]
I have pretty much heard it all when it comes to first dates — and the things some people actually say to one another! If you want to make sure your first encounter is a success, I have put together a few questions you should avoid asking if you want your crush to ask you out a second time! And yes, most of the questions below were actually asked on dates.
- How much money do you make?
- Who did you vote for in the last election?
- How many kids do you want to have?
- What kind of wedding do you want to have?
- Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Have you ever been in love?
- Where do you see this relationship going?
- Why are you single?
- Are you afraid of commitment?
- Do you have any STDs?
- Do you think your parents will like me?
- Are you on a diet?
- Is that tan spray-on?
- Have you ever had plastic surgery?
- What’s your five-year plan?
- Wanna come to mine for a drink?